Wii Nunchuk Controller - White

Friday, December 18, 2009

Wii Nunchuk Controller - White

Wii Nunchuk Controller - White



By Tina "retail queen" (Tampa, FL) - reviews

If you have a Wii, you probably noticed one of these controllers included with your system. Certain Wii games require you to attach a nunchuk to your Wii remote.

 
I'll admit that when I first saw the nunchuk, I thought it would be impossible to use two controllers at once so I purposefully bought games that didn't need a nunchuk to play. However, I really wanted the Resident Evil 4 game and it required a nunchuk to play. I bought the game anyway, whipped out my nunchuk, and sat down to play.

 
I was extremely surprised how easy it was to use both controllers at once. Of course I had a bit of a rough time for the first 15 minutes of play, but from there it was a breeze. The Resident Evil 4 game needs a nunchuk to use the joystick as well as the two buttons because all of the buttons on the Wii remote have uses and the makers obviously needed more buttons. The boxing game that is included in the Wii sports game uses a nunchuk as well. You can simulate the boxing "stance" using the remote and nunchuk. There are quite a few games that need the nunchuk. Don't shy away from games that need a nunchuk because of how complex it looks. I assure you it's simple to use!



If your nunchuk is broken or you need an extra one for multiplayer use, I completely recommend buying this.



0 comments

Post a Comment