Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel

Friday, December 18, 2009

Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel


Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel  



By Glenn Ware (Colorado USA) - reviews


I have never owned a Mario Kart before so can't compare to the other versions but this one for the Wii is a fun game. I was worried before I bought that the Wii wheel would not work very well. I was way wrong, I think it works very well.


The tracks and game play are a lot of fun for someone of any age. The game is easy to learn for beginners and is fun for the more experienced gammer. The game reminds me of something you would play at an arcade with all kinds of things going on as you drive through the course. Playing against friends is a lot of fun a well.


I tried out the on line play and it was a blast. I just had fun compared to some of the xbox/ps3 on line racing games where it can be stressful trying to compete and listening to angry 13 year olds.

 

If you are looking for a game that is fun for the family, especailly the kids, I would pick this one up. Its easy to learn and a lot of fun to play.

0 comments

Post a Comment