Wii Kama Wireless Controller

Monday, December 28, 2009

Wii Kama Wireless Controller

>>>Wii Kama Wireless Controller <<< click more detail :

By D. Bernstein (East Coast) -  reviews


 
Let me say from the start that the only reason I purchased this was to play the boxing games, like Wii sports boxing. Those who are avid players of these games are aware of how frustrating it can become when you're really into the game and find yourself limited in your motion by the two remotes being tethered so close together. I have not found this to be a problem with any other games that I've played so far, only with the boxing games. For this purpose I have found this device to be great! I love being able to make several right crosses or uppercuts without worrying about the nunchuck or the remote being pulled to the point of breaking one or the other. I have found this wireless nunchuck to be very responsive, well, at least AS responsive as the tethered nunchuck. Overall, this has definitely added to my enjoyment of the boxing games and I recommend it fully. Five stars for performance, four for battery life.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Nintendo Wii Games

Custom Search