Lego Star Wars

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga
>>> Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga <<< More detail Click

By V. Hutson (Duluth, MN) -  reviews


When I read an earlier review that said the game didn't use the Wii remote as a lightsaber I was disappointed and decided not to buy the game. However, we rented it a couple days ago and I was both surprised and very happy to find that you can swing the Wii remote and the characters on screen swing their lightsabers. You can also control the lightsaber by pressing the "B" button, which sometimes is easier.



In a way I'm happy you don't have to try and aim the Wii remote to shoot the blasters because I find pointing the Wii remote at an object on the screen to be the most challenging aspect of using the Wii remote.



Overall, this is a very fun game that I can play with my son, and even though we already have earlier versions of all episodes, I'm considering buying this one for the Wii after we return the rental one.

May the Force be with you!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Nintendo Wii Games

Custom Search