Wii Net Connect

Monday, December 28, 2009

Wii Net Connect

>>>Wii Net Connect<<< click more detail :

By J. Decelles (North Chelmsford, MA United States) -  reviews


 
I got this for my Wii since it was cheaper than setting up a wireless network, and cheaper than the USB Wii Dongle (which costs about as much as a Wireless Router),

I plugged this into the back of my Wii, plugged in an ethernet cable hooked up to my wired router and 2 minutes later I was downloading updates for my Wii.

I have not had any issues with this product, but one thing that might be of concern is that the cat5 ethrnet cable doesn't "lock" into place. It fits snugly, but a tug on the cable can remove it from the adapter. This might be considered a safety feature, since if your foot accidentally snags on your cable it will pull the cable out instead of pulling your Wii off your entertainment stand.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Nintendo Wii Games

Custom Search