Wii Energizer 2x Charge Station

Monday, December 21, 2009

Wii Energizer 2x Charge Station

Wii Energizer 2x Charge Station

By Gabi (LA, CA USA) -  reviews



I just got this today but I am already pleased with it. I did tons of research to pick out the best charger, and I think this is a pretty good one. Easy to assemble, lightweight but not cheap, good value for price; Energizer is a reliable brand. The lights tell you if it is fully charged, and it says it takes 4.5 hrs to fully charge the new battery. The dock is attractive and matches the Wii. Most importantly it plugs into the wall, NOT a USB. Also the wriststraps easily fit no problem during charging. To me its not a big deal that you have to take off the jackets, becasue I end up doing that to play my guitar or drums for GHWT. I would reccomend this; hopefully it will last!

0 comments

Post a Comment