Arcade Legends Full-Size Arcade Cabinet - 9500

Arcade Legends Full-Size Arcade Cabinet - 9500

By Brian Z "Brian Z" (Pennsylvania) reviews



Let met first say that I have been waffling about this purchase for a number of years (thought about the original AL). I have the consoles and a big screen but there is something special about returning to my youth and standing in front of an arcade machine (as well as being able to use the 'old school' joysticks and trackball). This machine is beautifully constructed, has 125 games and allows you to play classics the way they were intended. Although there are some 'subpar' games (Speed Coin?) Being able to play Robotron with 2 sticks, Defender with 6 buttons (wow- that game is tough), Bowling, Centipede, Millipede with a trackball is fantastic. My only reservation is that they need to come out with a few more of the standard classics for this - hoping for Pac-man, DK and a few others. Otherwise, I can readily recommend it. I know it's not for the 'purist' arcade collector, but I don't have room for 100 machines (or 2 for that matter) and I don't want to screw around with emulators, MAME, etc. One-stop shopping and great fun! Hope the add-on packs come soon.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Nintendo Wii Games

Custom Search